Arab Instruments First Class Darbuka / Doumbek Case - Light Blue Color
- Made by Arab Instruments
- High quality zippers (YKK)
- protective layers: sponge & palziv
- Waterproof base layer on the bottom
- High quality fabric
- Two thick padded shoulder straps
- FREE darbuka key-chain holder
- Extra cell for tambourine
Top Doumbek Light Blue ColorTired of bad fabrics, faulty zippers, and cheap protective materials in your Darbuka case?“Arab instruments” is proud to present the new soft case for Darbuka/Doumbek drum.Every Darbuka player is searching for the best packing solution for his instrument, and many are offered on-line. However, none are equipped with all the necessary features to create a high quality product for the professional player looking for an exclusive soft case. We have created the ultimate soft case, to provide better protection for your precious instrument, using only the finest materials.
Our unique design includes:
- Two high quality zippers (YKK): one for the Darbuka and another of the spare skin + small pocket for the tuning key.
- External fabric made of the highest quality material.
- Two internal protective layers: 1cm of sponge and 1cm of palziv.
- An extra layer on the bottom of the case to provide a waterproof base.
- Additional non-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the case to prevent sliding.
- Two thick padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying (LV) + carry handle.
- additional strap attached to a 2 clasps for comfortable carrying on a one shoulder.
- Hand weaved “Arab Instruments” logo at the top of the case.
- New!! This case arrives also with a darbuka key-chain holder.
- New!! additional pocket (with Arab Instruments Logo) for your personal stuff or for the shoulder's strap.
- New!! we have added a wood base at the bottom of the case in order to stabilize the case from falling.
- New!! we have added another layer at the bottom of the case for extra comfortability while you carry it on your back.
The case will fit for any darbuka up to 18.86" (48 Centimeter).
The top cell will fit for riq or tambourine up to 2" (5.2 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the top case: 12.4" (31.5 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the bottom case: 9" (23 Centimeter).
For more questions about this case please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Darbuka drum deserves it!Why do we need a professional darbuka case
Whenever you live in the US, Europe or the far east, we ship worldwide and for FREE! All items are packed carefully before being shipped with the most professional wrapping techniques.
Under normal circumstances , most orders leave our warehouse for packing with in 24 - 48 hours.
Shipping will not include any duty taxes and custom fees. You might be charged an additional duty/custom charge upon receipt of package based on your country's rates.
** For several countries free shipping will not be available
HAND MADE PRODUCT
All of our musical instruments are crafted by hand by the finest artisans in the Middle East, who have inherited their construction techniques from previous generations.
By purchasing items from our collection of musical instruments & accessories, you are contributing to the commemoration of Middle Eastern music culture.
I give this case five stars for it's quality and options. Backpack straps, shoulder strap and a handle, plus a riq compartment, an accessory pocket and rubber feet to protect the bottom. I have some suggestions for improvements - if the walls of the case were reinforced with plastic or fiberglass, the case would hold up better and possibly stand up without falling over (I keep a metronome and zills in the accessory pocket so it is unbalanced). A pocket for an extra head in the riq section would be great. The tuning key pocket in the riq compartment is too loose, the keys fall out easily. I slid a long magnet inside and use that to hold my tuning keys. These are not complaints, just ways that a great bag could be made better.