Arab Instruments First Class Darbuka / Doumbek Bag - Bottle Green
- Made by Arab Instruments
- High quality zippers (YKK)
- protective layers: sponge & palziv
- Waterproof base layer on the bottom
- High quality fabric
- Two thick padded shoulder straps
- FREE Darbuka key-chain
- Extra cell for tambourine
Top Doumbek Bag Bottle GreenTired of bad fabrics, faulty zippers, and cheap protective materials in your Darbuka case?“Arab instruments” is proud to present the new soft case for Darbuka/Doumbek drum.Every Darbuka player is searching for the best packing solution for his instrument, and many are offered on-line. However, none are equipped with all the necessary features to create a high quality product for the professional player looking for an exclusive soft case. We have created the ultimate soft case, to provide better protection for your precious instrument, using only the finest materials.
Our unique design includes:
- Two high quality zippers (YKK): one for the Darbuka and another of the spare skin + small pocket for the tuning key.
- External fabric made of the highest quality material.
- Two internal protective layers: 1cm of sponge and 1cm of palziv.
- An extra layer on the bottom of the case to provide a waterproof base.
- Additional non-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the case to prevent sliding.
- Two thick padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying (LV) + carry handle.
- additional strap attached to a 2 clasps for comfortable carrying on a one shoulder.
- Hand weaved “Arab Instruments” logo at the top of the case.
- New!! This case arrives also with a darbuka key-chain holder.
- New!! additional pocket (with Arab Instruments Logo) for your personal stuff or for the shoulder's strap.
- New!! we have added a wood base at the bottom of the case in order to stabilize the case from falling.
- New!! we have added another layer at the bottom of the case for extra comfortability while you carry it on your back.
The case will fit for any darbuka up to 18.86" (48 Centimeter).
The top cell will fit for riq or tambourine up to 2" (5.2 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the top case: 12.4" (31.5 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the bottom case: 9" (23 Centimeter).
For more questions about this case please contact us at: email@example.com
Your Darbuka drum deserves it!
Whenever you live in the US, Europe or the far east, we ship worldwide and for FREE! All items are packed carefully before being shipped with the most professional wrapping techniques.
Under normal circumstances , most orders leave our warehouse for packing with in 24 - 48 hours.
Shipping will not include any duty taxes and custom fees. You might be charged an additional duty/custom charge upon receipt of package based on your country's rates.
** For several countries free shipping will not be available
HAND MADE PRODUCT
All of our musical instruments are crafted by hand by the finest artisans, who have inherited their construction techniques from previous generations.
By purchasing items from our collection of musical instruments & accessories, you are contributing to the commemoration of Middle Eastern music culture.
I liked the grass green color in pictures
When i got the product the color was different it was dark oil green color
Thank you, Jamal, for your valuable feedback. Our product images are carefully captured in a well-lit studio setting to showcase the details accurately. We encourage you to try capturing another picture in optimal lighting conditions, as it will truly highlight the stunning green color of the case. We appreciate your support and thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I bought the case to carry my darbuka when riding the bike and what should I say: I'm really happy with it!! The quality is very good, the color exactly as expected and when carrying the instrument on my back, it feels very comfortable and safe. Thank you!
A few more words in German:
Ausgezeichnete Qualität, dicke Polsterung, Neben den Rucksackträgern gibt es auch noch einen Handgriff und einen Schultergurt, so ndass man viele Tragemöglichkeiten hat. Die Tasche hat unten einen innen eingearbeiteten Holzboden, so dass sie stabil steht. Da das Case etwas groß für meine Darabuka ist, habe ich die Tasche unten mit einer weiteren Lage Schaumstoff gepolstert, so dass die Darabuka im Case nun weniger 'Spiel' hat. Zum Fahradfahren befestige ich zusätzlich noch einen provisorischen 'Hüftgurt' aus einem alten Gürtel an den Rucksackträgern, so dass beim Radfahren absolut nichts mehr wackelt oder rutscht. Bin sehr zufrieden mit der Tasche!