First Class Darbuka / Doumbek Case Bag - Gray Color
- Made by Arab Instruments
- High quality zippers (YKK)
- protective layers: sponge & palziv
- Waterproof base layer on the bottom
- High quality fabric
- Two thick padded shoulder straps
- FREE darbuka key-chain holder
- Extra cell for tambourine
Top Doumbek GrayTired of bad fabrics, faulty zippers, and cheap protective materials in your Darbuka case?“Arab instruments” is proud to present the new soft case for Darbuka/Doumbek drum.Every Darbuka player is searching for the best packing solution for his instrument, and many are offered on-line. However, none are equipped with all the necessary features to create a high quality product for the professional player looking for an exclusive soft case. We have created the ultimate soft case, to provide better protection for your precious instrument, using only the finest materials.
Our unique design includes:
- Two high quality zippers (YKK): one for the Darbuka and another of the spare skin + small pocket for the tuning key.
- External fabric made of the highest quality material.
- Two internal protective layers: 1cm of sponge and 1cm of palziv.
- An extra layer on the bottom of the case to provide a waterproof base.
- Additional non-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the case to prevent sliding.
- Two thick padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying (LV) + carry handle.
- additional strap attached to a 2 clasps for comfortable carrying on a one shoulder.
- Hand weaved “Arab Instruments” logo at the top of the case.
- New!! This case arrives also with a darbuka key-chain holder.
- New!! additional pocket (with Arab Instruments Logo) for your personal stuff or for the shoulder's strap.
- New!! we have added a wood base at the bottom of the case in order to stabilize the case from falling.
- New!! we have added another layer at the bottom of the case for extra comfortability while you carry it on your back.
The case will fit for any darbuka up to 18.86" (48 Centimeter).
The top cell will fit for riq or tambourine up to 2" (5.2 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the top case: 12.4" (31.5 Centimeter).
Diameter of the the bottom case: 9" (23 Centimeter).
For more questions about this case please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Darbuka drum deserves it!
Whenever you live in the US, Europe or the far east, we ship worldwide and for FREE! All items are packed carefully before being shipped with the most professional wrapping techniques.
Under normal circumstances , most orders leave our warehouse for packing with in 24 - 48 hours.
Shipping will not include any duty taxes and custom fees. You might be charged an additional duty/custom charge upon receipt of package based on your country's rates.
** For several countries free shipping will not be available
HAND MADE PRODUCT
All of our musical instruments are crafted by hand by the finest artisans, who have inherited their construction techniques from previous generations.
By purchasing items from our collection of musical instruments & accessories, you are contributing to the commemoration of Middle Eastern music culture.
You can carry this like a backpack. Riq can also be stored.
This is a well-made case. The fabric, zippers, and so on and well-made and there is a decent amount of padding. Also, there are pockets and compartments for your other gear. A bit expensive, but worth the money.
For years now I've been seeking a well-made darabuka/riq backpack that was comfortable to wear. (Seems most of my drumming involves walking the instruments around a lot:-)) This is a handsome, sturdy backpack drum bag that works perfectly for me. Thank you!
Fits a sombaty plus, but even better for a smaller drum. That said, it is very portable and useful. Much better than free cases that come with drum purchases. You need a sturdy case whenever you need to transport your drum, especially for the beautiful pearl drums. Protect your investment!!!
This is the second case I have bought. The second one is for a friend who liked mine and rides a motorcycle. It is well made and convenient. I walk with it on my back or over my shoulder. Thanks for making it.