4/4 Acoustic Violin has a hand-carved spruce top with growth ring lines maple back, neck and sides. ebony fingerboard, pegs and chin rest and an alloy tailpiece with 4 fine tuners and mother of pearl inlaid. Suitable for any student who has dreams of playing music.
Our Violin Kit includes a violin, 1 square case, 2 bows, 1 extra set of violin strings, 2 violin bridges, 1 rosin, 1 adjustable shoulder rest, 3 In 1 Digital Metronome Tuner Tone Generator. The set includes all the necessities to start learning how to play. Its a great choice as a gift or a learning start for beginners.
3 In 1 Digital Metronome Tuner Tone Generator can be used for acoustic and electric guitars, bass, ukulele, violin, mandolin, piano and wind instruments like saxophone and trumpet etc. Equipped with large LCD color screen and led indicator making it is very user friendly, especially in dark environment.
1. Spruce top with growth ring lines maple back sides is suitable for beginners.
2. Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chin rest and an alloy tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
and mother of pearl inlaid.
3. The set includes all the necessities to start learning how to play.
4. The size of 4/4 is suitable for people over 145cm in height
3 In 1 Digital Metronome Tuner Tone Generator
1. Easy-to-read LCD display with LED indicators
2. High sensitivity built-in mic
3. 1/4 input and output jacks (for electric guitar players)
4. Powered by battery, 2 AAA batteries not included
5. Adjustable volume and headphone jack
6. Built-in folding kickstand
1 x Violin
1 x Case
2 x Bow
2 x Bridge
1 x Electronic Tuner
1 x Set of violin strings
1 x Rosin
1 x Shoulder Rest
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.
We Offer Worldwide FREE Shipping
How does it work
Whenever you live in the US, Europe or the far east, we ship worldwide and for FREE! All items are packed carefully before being shipped with the most professional wrapping techniques. Under normal circumstances , most orders leave our warehouse with in 24 - 48 hours.
Shipping will not include any duty taxes and custom fees. You might be charged an additional duty/custom charge upon receipt of package based on your country's rates.
** For several countries free shipping will not be available