This is a complete 4/4 set of natural acoustic AI103B violin accessories. It is very suitable for the violin enthusiast. It is made of high quality material, with beautiful appearance and firm structure. It is great to create the best sound quality. It is equipped with all necessaries accessories, such as fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs etc. All the accessories are with compact size and exquisite technique, allowing you to use them for a long time. Dont hesitate! It is well worth buying!
1. Spruce panel, piano head, back panel, side panel maple, suitable for professional examination
2. String knobs, stringing boards and chin rest made of fine wood grain made by Redwood are used for playing grade sound quality
3. The size of 4/4 is suitable for people over 145cm in height
4. Free Case, Rosin, strings, Shoulder Rest, four-tube Turner, wipe cloth
5. The inside of The case is very soft to protect The violin
1. Complete Kit
2. Style: AI103B
3. Violin Color: Black
4. Face Material: Well Air-dried 3-5 Years Spruce
5. Back Material: Well Air-dried 4 Years Maple
6. Side Material: Maple
7. Scroll and neck Material:Maple
9. Tuning Peg Material:Redwood
9. Fingerboard Material:Blackwood
10. Tailpiec Material:Redwood
11. Chin Rest Material:Redwood
12. End Pin Material: Redwood
13. Violin Bow Material: Arbor
14. Violin Bridge Material: Maple
15. String Material: Steel String
16. Arm Length: Above 60cm
17. Age: Above 11 Years Old
18. Violin Length: 60cm
19. Bow Length: 29.2 / 74.2 cm
20. Violin Dimensions: (23.6 x 8.3 x 1.4)/(60 x 21 x 3.6)cm
21. Case Dimensions: (31.5 x 10.2 x 4.7)/(80 x 26 x 12)cm
22. Violin Net Weight: 1.0lbs / 0.45kg
1 x Violin
1 x Case
1 x Bow
1 x Rosin
4 x Strings
1 x Shoulder Rest
1 x Four-tube Turner
1 x Wipe Cloth
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.
We Offer Worldwide FREE Shipping
How does it work
Whenever you live in the US, Europe or the far east, we ship worldwide and for FREE! All items are packed carefully before being shipped with the most professional wrapping techniques. Under normal circumstances , most orders leave our warehouse with in 24 - 48 hours.
Shipping will not include any duty taxes and custom fees. You might be charged an additional duty/custom charge upon receipt of package based on your country's rates.
** For several countries free shipping will not be available