- Made by Power Beat
- Color: black
- Free shipping
- Size: 8.6" (22 Centimeter)
Write Your Own Review
View all 6 reviewsMost Helpful Customer Reviews Write a review
Show per page
- A very good productI have been searching for this size of darbuka skin for a very long time. I was happy to find it here at a reasonable price. It is a very well made product.on
- A+ quality productsArabinstruments, provide a great range and quality products and services, extremely fast delivery to Australia. I have made previous purchases with them, this being the fantastic powerbeat skin for those wanting a Richer high end sound, without it sounding plastic
- Great skinSkin is great, quality is A1 and sounds amazing. Thank you Arab Instruments Team.on
- Power BeatThe estimated time for arrival was accurate.
The skin was packaged extremely well.
I installed this skin on a GEF standard sized darbuka. Please ensure that you are very careful during application and tighten the skin slowly while applying gentle heat occasionally with a hair dryer on low setting. If you are impatient the skin will split from the rim. Be patient! If you can't tighten the skin and it isn't quite all the way on the drum give the skin some time to rest and stretch. I believe Arab instruments has a video on this.
I recommend this skin so far. It looks beautiful on the GEF drum and the sound is very crisp and amazing.on
- Son incroyable et surprenantMerci pour cet envoi rapide, cette peau Power Beat change complètement le son de ma darbouka de celle d’origine. La vidéo est très utile ce qui m'a permis de suivre pas à pas la mise en place de la nouvelle peau.
Thank you for sending this fast, this Power Beat skin completely changes the sound of my darbouka of the original. The video is very helpful which allowed me to follow step by step the installation of the new skin.on
- valuable qualitySkin is absolutely precious manufactured with a pressed aluminum ring. Robust surface doesn't scratch. Muffled tones (pops) come great. Great price!on
Show per page